The device is easy-to-use and flexible for any environment. Since heat is emitted by any object whose temperature is to be measured, the device uses the difference between the IR rays coming off the object and the surrounding environment to determine the surface temperature of the object itself.
It works by focusing light that is coming from the object in the form of IR rays and funneling that light into a detector which is also known as a thermopile.
- 1 x Bione Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer / Rapid Detection System
- 1 X English User Manual
- Model: Bione Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer / Rapid Detection System
- Type Non-contact infrared thermometer
- Powered by: 2x AAA Batteries (not included)
- Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 85pct
- Test Range: 32.0°C – 43°C
- Memory: Last 32 readings can be stored
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- LED Display laser sighting
- Based on ergonomic design rules, the device is solid, stable, and handy. It comes with a comfortable grip and firm grasp.