Biobanks & Data Custodians
Shivom helps biobanks and data custodians by providing an automated platform for sharing, managing, and monetizing their data.
The usability of healthcare data is limited when it is trapped in silos. Shivom provides the only cross-border data marketplace to allow data custodians to break down data silos and easily & securely share and monetize anonymized datasets.
- Patient Data maximize workflow efficiency and increase confidence in diagnoses.
- Make your data actionable report patient results within days to meet contracted turnaround times.
- Break down data silos, putting data in a larger, global context
- Make your data easily findable & searchable
- Improve accessibility by avoiding complicated access procedures, promoting maximum use of research data
- Advance interoperability by integrating with applications or workflows for analysis, storage, and processing; e.g. new AI algorithms
- Enable Reusability so that your data is not stored and forgotten, but reusable in many research projects
If you would like more information about how we can help Data Custodians, please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivom helps academic researchers and PhD students to securely share their datasets and easily analyze multi-omics data sets.
Shivom helps academic researchers to securely store, share, manage, and analyze their research outputs.
- Easily share data with fine-grained permission with colleagues, collaborators, journal reviewers, consortia, or the public
- Increase impact of your research as sharing your data will help the global fight against complex and rare diseases
- Gain reputation for your organization by giving researchers the ability to find, reuse and cite your work
- Easy handover of research data and workflows when a student leaves the group
- Access and analyze global multi-omics datasets to increase accuracy and statistical power of your research data, even without bioinformatics expertise
If you would like more information about how we can help academic researchers, please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com
Shivom helps pharmaceutical companies to boost their R&D pipeline by providing access to multi-omics data, and state-of-the-art bioinformatics & AI tools
Shivom provides tools and services to significantly accelerate the pace of drug discovery while reducing research costs.
We provide a secure and GDPR-compliant data-sharing and analytics hub for genetic and other pharmaceutical data (e.g. for pre-competitive consortia or academia/pharma collaborations).
We can develop, test, and validate bioinformatics pipelines (Pharma, Agro) and machine learning methods for drug discovery, patient stratification and repurposing, among others. We enable you to tap into global datasets and third-party AI algorithms for drug development and drug repositioning
If you would like more information about how we help Pharmaceutical companies boosting their drug discovery efforts, please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivom helps direct-to-consumer companies reduce the costs of data storage, and provide pathways to data monetization, and white label reporting pipelines.
Shivom provides direct-to-consumer (DTC) genetics companies a safe and secure way of monetizing data through our data marketplace, where researchers from around the globe can easily analyse data in a privacy-preserving manner, without coming in contact with the raw data itself.
Our solution is not only GDPR compliant but dynamic, allowing for complete control by the Data Custodian and can be suited for any growing company.
In addition, we offer affordable multi-comics data storage by providing state-of-the-art compression algorithms as well as dynamic white label reporting tools for your clients.
If you would like more information about how we help Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing companies please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com
You will surely wonder which is better: playing in a local casino or in the online casino? We have got to the bottom of this question for you, as we cannot deny that both versions have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends a little on how you feel about it. If you like to be surrounded by like-minded people with whom you can chat, then the local casino is certainly the right place to go. In addition, it cannot be denied that the atmosphere there is unique, even if the operators of the safe virtual casinos try very hard to recreate it as best they can - keyword live casino. As already mentioned, however, there are also some factors that clearly speak in favor of visiting an online casino. On the one hand, there is the significantly larger selection of games, extensive support from customer support and help pages, the ability to play and test the games for free, the various bonus offers and the continuous opening times.