Shivom is a leading health-tech company focused on developing the world’s largest DNA data and healthcare services platform powered by blockchain technology.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced marketing professional with the opportunity to have an immediate impact by building out a robust content marketing program.
- Launch an effective content marketing program, partnering with specialized teams to convey scientific content in an accessible and tailored format
- Build empathy for our target audiences and help to communicate their responsibilities, challenges and perspective to inform a coherent content strategy
- Drive the creation and optimization of content that our audience is looking for
- Identify and prioritize content opportunities, pulling from internal and external sources
- Institute and maintain an editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Develop and execute a content promotion strategy, ensuring maximum exposure of our content to our target audience
- Develop and maintain a meaningful measurement and optimization strategy
- Conduct studies to quantitatively and qualitatively assess initiative performance and provide insights to teams who may depend on it
- Assist in the selection and management of creative resources including designers, writers and other agency personnel
- Experience working at a startup
- Technical skills: coding and design
- Experience marketing or using data products
Shivom is looking for a new Product Designer who will be able to work with to propel our company to new heights and look good whilst doing it.