Shivom is a leading healthcare technology company focused on developing the world’s largest precision medicine data hub and healthcare services platform powered by blockchain technology. By leveraging the latest advancements in genomics, cryptography and cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, Shivom aims at democratising genomic sequencing in order to provide individuals with a secure platform that automates their health and wellness.
To date, Shivom has established multiple global relationships such as LifeBit, Chronomics, Cleveland Clinic-backed Family Care Path and more.
The company is comprised of various accomplished executives and a unique Innovation Council, who collectively have decades of experience in industries ranging from genomics, venture capital, healthcare and consumer technology.
- Co-architect our solution using Ethereum, and develop in alignment with overall architecture design
- Experience with Smart Contracts and integration using web3 and other technologies like nodejs and react
- Experience with Encryption and Cryptography
- Live project experience with startups or IT Service providers in developing Blockchain based applications
- Experience of real world projects from start to finish
- Proven experience in blockchain development via Ethereum and knowledge of other completing and complementary Blockchain platforms
- Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind Blockchain and Decentralised applications
- Good understanding of cryptography and security concepts, privacy-preserving data storage, sharing and processing
- Constantly sell your technical vision to others both inside and outside the company, and contribute to the success of our platform by evangelising our product, our team and our brand in various technical arenas
- A deep understanding of test driven development, including writing unit tests with a framework such as Mocha
- Experience in creating, and connecting to, RESTful APIs
- Experience with repositories such as GitHub
- Create tests to accompany produced code
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind
- Work in partnership with The rest of the development team
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate
- Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD)
- IT security and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other Blockchain Platform
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts and Solidity programming
- Knowledge or past experience with DNA Data analysis
- Knowledge or interest in encryption or cryptography
Shivom is looking for a new Blockchain Developer who will be able to work with to propel our company to new heights and look good whilst doing it.